This high quality 20 inch long right side handlebar control switch repair harness features mil spec flexible wire that won't break over time with handle bar movement. This harness fits the right hand side control switch on 2009-Current XP ATV's. Some symptoms of bad handle bar control wiring are:
- Vehicle loses all power when driving over rough terrain
- Vehicle loses all power when turning handle bars
- Headlights intermittently turn on and off when turning handle bars or driving over rough terrain
- Reverse override switch does not function properly
- Throttle safety switch limits vehicle speed
- Codes SPN 520194 FMI 7, FMI 2, FMI 3 May be present
- AWD may be intermittent or not function
Note: This harness comes complete with all 5 wires populated in the connector. Some machines use 3-5 wires depending on the model of the machine. When installing this repair harness simply leave any unused wires disconnected.
Please do a visual comparison of this connector to the one you are replacing to ensure you are purchasing the correct part.