This high quality 20 inch long handlebar control switch repair harness features mil spec flexible wire that won't break over time with handle bar movement. Polaris ATV's use 3 of these harnesses. Two of them are on the left handle bar control and one is on the right handle bar control. We suggest replacing all 3 of them as a set. Some symptoms of bad handle bar control wiring are:
- Vehicle loses all power when driving over rough terrain
- Vehicle loses all power when turning handle bars
- Headlights intermittently turn on and off when turning handle bars or driving over rough terrain
- Reverse override switch does not function properly
- Throttle safety switch limits vehicle speed
- Codes SPN 520194 FMI 7, FMI 2, FMI 3 May be present
- AWD may be intermittent or not function
Note: This harness comes complete with all 6 wires populated in the connector. Some machines use 3-6 wires depending on the model of the machine. When installing this repair harness simply leave any unused wires disconnected.
Please do a visual comparison of this connector to the one you are replacing to ensure you are purchasing the correct part.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The only problem I had was I thought I only ordered 1 but I was billed and sent 2. I was only going to order 1 in case it wasn't the right product.
It was sooo nice, I ordered a second one to complete the left side.
I have used several of these harnesses, and all have been perfect. Makes wire harness repairs very easdy.